Friday, January 25, 2013

My Latest Passion Is Knitting

Hello Dear Friends,

It is a fact that I cannot be blogging frequently these days due to work, but I am reading all the lovely blogs on my reader and sometimes I can even write a comment or two , too!
Long working hours are preventing me from crocheting and I am still working on my 'beautiful blanket' . I am working on the border now so it is almost finished but we have already started using it and it is such a luxury enjoying such a blanket.
The above photo shows my Little Man playing with his dinosaurs on my 'beautiful blanket'.

This blanket or the hexagons did not need any blocking; it is already like blocked.
Another thing keeping me away from crocheting , as you might have guessed from the title of this post ,
is  knitting.
I have actually knitted a couple of wearable baby cardigans, which I couldn't photograph yet, but here is a vest I recently finished ...

This is what I have tried to knit; I have made several mistakes especially with the yoke but it worked out and fits my Little Man. Later I  knitted one for my nephew too.
I hope you all have a lovely week! Gaia...


2 comments:

  1. Gaia, your blanket is beautiful and so is your little man.
    Hugs,
    MEredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your crochet work is beautiful and the knitted sweater is impressive for a beginner. I'm an avid knitter but have been feeling the pull of crochet lately, especially the way chrocheted projects work so well with bright cotton spring yarn.

    ReplyDelete