Monday, December 17, 2012

I am knitting!

Hello Dear Friends,
I am just popping in to say that I am knitting....

When I  was browsing the  net ,I saw those lovely top-down cardigans and immediately fell in love with the design. That was three years ago when my son was born. Since then, I have tried and tried knitting one, and accomplished one that you can view it here. But it was nothing wearable. This time, I worked hard, I did rows and undid rows, I measured and calculated, most of the time I was near tearing but  hopefully I will end up with a top-down cardigan that will actually fit my son.Until then , I wish you all the best and hope to be back with a ta-daa post soon....Gaia.

1 comment:

  1. Gaia, When I knit I hope it fits to person I am making it for, but if it doesn't I pass it on to someone else, I think my knitting finds the person it wants to be with not necessarily the person I am making it for! I think you are doing a fantastic job.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete