Thursday, August 9, 2012

NEW WIP- CROCHET SQUARE

Hello Dear Friends!
It has been long time since I have last posted but the weather in Cyprus is so hot ( reaching above 40 degrees C ) that it is almost impossible to crochet. Yesterday though, we had a shower for almost half an hour and the temperatures fell to around 25 degrees C; how nice it is to live in such a climate!
After searching and searching for a suitable pattern for a summer crochet project, I came across with this pattern. I have tried it with sifferent types of yarn and I finally reach a satisfying result with a microfibre yarn and 2,5 mm hook. So here it is;

Have a nice day! Gaia.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pattern and the colors, you did a great job picking out this project.
    Hugs,
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you,Meredith.I am not sure how to join the squares, though. Do you have a suggestion? I would love to know what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete