Friday, August 10, 2012

Baby colour palette

Hello Dear Friends!
At last,I have found what I will crochet with my new yarn: A blanket for my sister's baby. My sister is due September but I have a feeling that the baby will come early. And it's a boy!

The pattern is Priscilla Hewitt's ( I love her patterns! ) octagon medallion pillow-ghan square.

I showed my sister the squares I have made so far and her eyes sparkled! It is so enjoyable to crochet this pattern but it takes a little bit longer time than crocheting a regular granny square.
I cannot wait to see this baby blanket finished!
Have a lovely day! GAia.

3 comments:

  1. Your sister's baby is very lucky to have you as a wonderful Aunt. Lovely blanket.
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! beautiful colors! your sister is very lucky! Congratulations for this work so beautiful! I like the word composition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely blanket!
    I love the pattern and colours.
    Xx

    ReplyDelete