Thursday, May 31, 2012

Yesterday

Hello Dear Friends!
I love this summer working hours because now I am able to cook with pleasure. I like to cook daytime preferably in the morning but noon does just fine too. I hate cooking at night because mostly I go home exhausted and the only thing I want to do is rest!Cooking at night means I will finish the kitchen work no sooner than 10 pm  and I go to bed directly from the kitchen-it is not a desirable life-style. But now, I go home ,I cook and bake,tidy the house, take a shower and there is still time to crochet a little while enjoying my favourite shows like House and The Mentalist.So here is what I did yesterday; Nutella Baklava.Recipe here.
Have a lovely day! Gaia.

1 comment:

  1. Your bakalva looks delicious! I too don't like to be stuck in the kitchen late into the evening with no time to rest after along day of work. Enjoy your summer work hours!

    ReplyDelete