Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Granny Ripple Blanket Ta-daaa!

Hello!
Here is my latest work:

May is the month of birthdays for my family. First we celebrated my sister's birthday ,then my mom's then mine.
I had three celebrations. Here is a photo we took at work:
Of course I did not spend all my time celebrating birthdays( although it feels like so.) We went strawberry picking in the fields to the west of the island.
Lunched in a restaurant by the sea where
my Little Man  threw stones in the sea; his favourite thing to do recently...
Not only did I finish my granny ripple blanket but I have started a new blanket project as well.

 
This is the first time I am working with 100% wool ; I am enjoying it so much ! But this is a subject for an individual post. Till next time , have a lovely time. Gaia.                                                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment