Thursday, February 2, 2012

Blanket Variations

Hello Dear Friends!
I hope you are all having a wonderful day. Today I would like to blog about 'variations of the same pattern' blankets. Do you remember New Year'S New Ta-DA! post ? I have just realized today that I have forgotten to mention about the pattern ?! The pattern can be found here. Such an easy and relaxing pattern ! And here are the different blankets. Not all of these are made by me. Two of them are made by my neighbour, also a crochet addict who fell in love with the pattern immediately. And let me tell you, there are more projects on the go! :)
This was the first project of the year.
Then came a pillow cover. I couldn't sew it yet though...
And these are the examples Miss E. made.

This is a detail from another blanket she has made:
It is so nice to have a friend who crochets too. We meet to crochet, chitchat, drink tea and eat cookies.
I will be back with a blanket ta-dah soon. Until then, good-bye. Gaia.

No comments:

Post a Comment