Monday, December 12, 2011

Circular lovelies...

Hello dear friends,
Last couple of days have been tough for me; I had to be at work all the time coming home exhausted with my Little Man only having time to prepare dinner, eat , play with the Little Man a bit before going to bed and sleep early.
The weather is VERY cold, we got cold and  stayed at home for the last four days.We missed a family wedding and my Little One wakes up every morning to go to the wedding we have already missed; this makes me really sad and I am determined to take him to any wedding happening just to see him happy.

As you can guess, I had no time to crochet but I have something to show you. This will be a new year present for my Little MAn's pediatrician.
This is the type of project that I love ; a throw made of squares! Such a colourful project...
The squares will look like this:
But right now I am engaged in making the lovely circles:










Although this will be a new year's gift, I will not be able to give it to the owner until after the new year so I am really relaxed while working on it. Hopefully it will turn out to be good because the original pattern is for a pillow. I will write about the pattern later.
I hope you all have a lovely week and hope to be back with my new wip soon! Gaia.

No comments:

Post a Comment