Friday, August 5, 2011

Crochet time!

Hello!
Today, I did not go to work. I  called in ill and stayed at home to crochet! I feel so rested , so relaxed... I just watched TV for 2 hours (something I haven't done since I had my baby) and crocheted. I enjoyed watching an episode of Agatha Cristie's Miss Marple.
And now is the time to show you what I have been working on:
This is Lucy's Blooming flower cushion.The pattern can be found here. I am almost done. Soon I will be having a cushion ta-dah!
This project was so much fun to do; every spare minute I had I run to crochet it!

Then, I have found another pattern surfing the blogland here. This pattern is soo easy and  so much enjoyable; this is the reason that my blooming flower cushion is not finished yet!
I am definitely going to make different colours of this pattern.

And I have finished some projects:
This is a hat for my friends daughter 6 months younger than my son. The pattern can be found here.


And lastly, someting I did for my son's birthday party last week.

This week-end I will be working and will have no time to crochet. But next week hopefully will be back with more crochet project ta-dah moments. I hope you all have a lovely week-end.
Gaia.

No comments:

Post a Comment