Monday, July 25, 2011

I have been busy...

Hello!
When I feel a bit depressed or stressed , I crochet...This is my way of fighting stress. And I can tell you; I have been busy. I turn something negative into something positive and the result is soooooo satisfying. So here is my first project:

I am not a fan of potholders.When I started this project ,I intended it to be a pillow. But then I realized it will take me too long to finish it so I ended up with my first crocheted potholder!The pattern can be found here.
It looks so good in my kitchen!


Second project; I have been working on this project since long; I started with great enthusiasm and lost my concentration in the middle. Now I just need to sew the squares together and I will have one more pillow...
Third project; another pillow.It was such a pleasure to work with that yarn and colours. I just need to find the right fabric and sew it into a pillow...

Forth project: something I did long ago waiting to be turned into another pillow...
And believe me, I have some more WIPs....

No comments:

Post a Comment